Purpose: Parenting skills for bringing up children in the rapidly changing living environment.
Topics covered in the programme1. Basics of child development
2. Stages of child development
3. Home environment for better child development
4. Value system for better child development
5. Accepting child as an individual
6. Understanding 'love' in child-care
7. Child-care and working parents
8. Child and education
9. Child and studies
10. Motivating child
11. Child and autonomy
12. Anxiety and depression in children
13. Learning and behaviour disorders in children
14. Effect of parental behaviour on child
15. Single child and parenting
16. Single parent child-rearing
17. Understanding adolescence
Methodology of training: After the participant's registration process with us gets completed, course content (theory and reading materials along with exercises) will be sent to the participant in convenient lots, indicating the time available for returning the coursework. The participant will read them, complete the exercises and submit the coursework through email to us, within the given time. Clarification of doubt (if any) may be sought from us through email. Where necessary, we will send the participants our comments, guidance etc. on the coursework done, also through email. This will be repeated till the entire topics are covered. If the entire coursework has been done to our satisfaction, we will send the participation certificate online. Even though the training gets over after the expiry of the training duration, the participant may remain in touch with us through email for seeking guidance on matters pertaining to the topics covered in the training programme. Wherever possible, we will revert with our reply.
Course duration: 90 days from our sending of the first lot of course materials through the participant's email ID that is registered with us.
Specimen participation certificate